if you are like me, you love grandmas but aren't always crazy about their miracle whip potato salads (pie on the other hand...) so the other day, for a potluck i made this twist on potato salad with feta and sweet potatoes. it was a hit so i thought i would share it with you!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes- chopped but not peeled
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1 tablespoon freeze dried garlic ( or minced garlic)
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- boil potatoes in a quart of water for 5-10 minutes or until soft but not mushy
- drain and let cool in a medium bowl
- stir in rest of ingredients
- let cool in refrigerator
- please note: this is a relaxed recipe so feel free to change any quantities to taste. also keep the skin on the potatoes so they dont get mushy and then people think they are boiled carrots and don't want to eat them at bbq's!